25th June 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutions in Kerala conducting Anesthetia course? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this course?

which are the institution in kerela conducting anesthetia course ? and what is the minimum qualification to appear this course

Related Questions:
  1. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu?
  2. What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?
  3. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  4. What are the different entrance exams in India for M.Tech in Biotech?
  5. List of institutes conducting Ph.D in Biotechnology in Mumbai? How to register for it?
  6. List institutions providing of M.Tech(CSE) in Kerala without eligibility criteria of minimum 60% marks in B.Tech? I've passed B.Tech with 59.9% marks and having 1 year experience in a level 3 company
  7. Is there any management quota seat for engineering?
  8. How to do Airport Management if I am a plus two student? What is the minimum qualification? Which are the colleges in Kerala and what is the course duration?
  9. How can I apply to a company for getting a project done? -- [New]
  10. How to work in teaching field after doing B.E computer science final year
  11. Which are the post basic nursing institutions in government and private sector in Kerala?
  12. List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?
  13. How many courses are there in paramedical in Kerala? What is the minimum qualification? What is optometry?
  14. Solved question papers for the entrance exam in Kerala? which month is it conducting?
  15. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MCA after B.Com if I had not taken Maths in 12th but had Maths in F.Y.B.Com?
  17. List of institutes in Kerala providing SAP course?
  18. Best courses after SSLC?
24th August 2017, 09:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the institutions in Kerala conducting Anesthetia course? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the institution in kerela conducting anesthetia course ? and what is the minimum qualification to appear this course
Anesthesia Courses Offered in Kerala:-

1). Diploma in Anesthesiology.

:- Duration of diploma is 2 years.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 from government recognized board.

2). B.SC Anesthesia and Operation Techniques.

:- Duration of Course is 3 years.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

3). Post Graduate Diploma in Anesthesia.

:- Duration of Course is 2 years.

:- Minimum qualification required is Bachelors in relative field or M.B.B.S equivalent degree from a government recognized institute.

List of Colleges Offer Anaesthesia Courses in Kerala:-

1). Kerala University of Health Sciences.(Thrissur).

2). Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College and Hospital.(Ernakulam).

3). Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.(Kochi).

4). Amrita School of Medicine.(Kochi).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?