18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Veterinary Parasitology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. When will the Ph.D in Veterinary Parasitology start at Veterinary College & Research Institute (VCRI), Namakal?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  5. How many PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  6. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  7. Which colleges can I get after 323 rank in ICAR?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  9. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  12. Best colleges for Agriculture in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  14. List of top 10 colleges for Agricultura engineering? I have scored 587 rank
  15. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  16. Need information about admission in best Agriculture Institutes of India?
  17. How to take admission in BVSc? How can I get it?
  18. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
20th June 2018, 03:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

In order to be eligible for PhD in Veterinary Parasitology, you must have completed B.V.Sc. & AH with Master's degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Let me inform you thatseats for PhD programmes are filled on the basis of all India Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?