5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Geological Sciences which is available in NIMS University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) in NIMS University?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  4. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Sciences) in BIHER, Chennai?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) in Hindu College?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  9. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  13. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  16. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  18. Fee structure of NIMS university for admission in MSc microbiology?
14th July 2022, 03:42 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?

The Course Structure is:

Geological Surveying

Review of Literature

Remote Sensing

Microscopy

Geochemical Analysis

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Geological Sciences.
14th July 2022, 04:07 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?

Course Structure:-

Need and Process Of Systemic Review of Literature to understand regional and local Geology

Review of Literature

tSampling

Geo Scientific Writing

Microscopy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?