5th January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of NIMS university for admission in MSc microbiology?

what is fee structure in nims university for admission of m.sc.microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology? -- [New]
  2. Fees structure for M.Sc (Microbiology)?
  3. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  4. What is the admission fee of MSc Microbiology?
  5. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  6. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotech and Microbiology?
  10. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  11. Is there any entrance test for admission in M.Sc Microbiology at Hindustan College?
  12. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  13. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  14. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  15. Fee structure details for MSc Microbiology in distance education in SV university of Tirupathi?
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  18. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
20th January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of NIMS university for admission in MSc microbiology?

What is the fee structure M.com for distance education through NIMS university, Jaipur ? I want to do it.
31st May 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can bsc microbiology student apply for msc biological science course?? What are the job opportunity for msc in biological science??
15th July 2016, 08:57 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

NIMS University is located in Jaipur Rajasthan. NIMS University is a one of the best institutes of Jaipur. The fee structure of NIMS university for admission in M.Sc microbiology as given below.

M.Sc. Part I: Rs. 14.280/-

M.Sc. Part II: Rs. 12,805/-

For more information you can visit official website of the university: nimsuniversity.org/
18th September 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Is msc microbiology in distance mode available this year in nims university ??How much time I have to spend on campus during this course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?