15th May 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?

Hello,
What should be the GATE score or
percentile in LIFE SCIENCE to get in
IIT for PhD in Microbiology course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  4. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  5. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  6. Criteria and percentile required in JMET for IIT? Cut-off marks for FMS?
  7. Criteria for JOIOT Management aptitude test and percentile required for IIT? Cut-off for Faculty of Management and studies?
  8. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursuing M.Sc in Zoology but completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  10. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  11. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  12. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  15. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in US?
6th May 2021, 12:22 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?

Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum 70 percentile to get admission in top IITs.

Applicant will be eligible to get admission with minimum 60 percentile in any IIT.

Applicant should go through counseling procedure of GATE to secure best IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?