20th March 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in US?

Hello,
I am going to complete M.Sc in Microbiology.
After that I want to do PhD in Microbiology in US.
Can you tell me which entrance exam I give?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  2. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  3. Which is better to take M.Phil or Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Applied Microbiology?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  5. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  6. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  7. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  10. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  12. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  15. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  16. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Syllabus, model question papers and study materials for NDRI, Karnal Ph.D(Dairy Microbiology) entrance exam?
21st March 2015, 06:17 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in US?

There are many top universities were offering PhD in microbiology. To study PhD in microbiology in these universities of U.S you need to complete the GRE or TOFEL. Because many of the Universities will considered the score in GRE and TOFEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?