4th February 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Date and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) entrance exam of Jiwaji University?

hello
i want to know the entrance exam
date of phd in physical education in jiwaji university.......
i also want to know the fee structure of phd.
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will be the exam of date sheet of M.Ed course of Jiwaji University
  3. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  4. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  5. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is SRM university fee structure?
  8. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  9. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  10. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  11. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  13. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  14. What is the fees for B.Ed course?
  15. What is the next date of CPT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of M.Com distance education in OU? Last date of sale of application form?
  17. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  18. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?