7th January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Date of Ph.D entrance exam for Ph.D in commerce in MJPRU?

What is the date of phd entrance exam in MJPRU, I want to do phd with commerce? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the entrance exam date of MJPRU Bareilly?
  2. When will the chemistry PhD entrance exam at MJPRU university at Bareilly be held?
  3. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  8. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  9. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  10. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  11. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
  14. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  15. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  16. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  18. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?