30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Detail information on doing integrated Ph.D course in Pune?

Now i am my sybsc in fc pune.i am interested in mathematics!
I want detail information abou integrated phd? Can you let me know all the steps which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  6. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  7. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  8. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  9. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  10. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  11. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  12. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  14. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  15. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  16. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  17. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  18. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
21st March 2017, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail information on doing integrated Ph.D course in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am my sybsc in fc pune.i am interested in mathematics!
I want detail information abou integrated phd? Can you let me know all the steps which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting for your response.

The IISER, Pune offers the Integrated PhD Program in various science disciplines like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates who have completed B.Sc with at least 60% marks in aggregate (overall percentage) shall be eligible for the Integrated PhD course. They must have cleared JAM in MA or MS only or NBHM. The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview (two rounds) on the basis of marks scored in the JAM or NBHM. You have to apply online for the admission to the Integrated PhD in IISER, Pune. The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?