25th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai?

I have done my BDS from MCODS, Manipal. Now i want to appear in the written exam for TISS, Mumbai for Masters in Hospital Administration. So tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  2. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?
  3. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  4. How should I prepare for TISS entrance? Books to be referred?
  5. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  6. Need information regarding Hospital Administration in TISS? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  8. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  9. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  10. Model question papers for MHA(Master in Hospital Administration) Hospital Analysis and Hospital Operations I and II
  11. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  12. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  13. How to prepare for M.A(human resource management) in TISS, Mumbai?
  14. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  15. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  16. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of institutes offering MHA admission for doctors in government service?
  18. List of best colleges to get admission for post graduation Psychology course?
21st March 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BDS from MCODS, Manipal. Now i want to appear in the written exam for TISS, Mumbai for Masters in Hospital Administration. So tell me about the admission procedure?

Candidates who have successfully completed three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or four years Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Paramedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Veterinary Science, Engineering, Law etc. can apply to the Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) in TISS Mumbai. For admission, you have to appear for the TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET). TISSNET is the national level computer based test, which will be held in different parts of the country. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the TISSNET examination and called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview. You can apply online for the admission in Master of Hospital Administration in TISS. The TISS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?