5th August 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in MG University PhD(Social Work) Entrance Test?

Hello,
I would like to appear for PhD Entrance Test of MG University. I want to apply for Social Work subject. Kindly provide me all the information related to this. I want to apply for this so kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  2. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma Entrance Test(DET)?
  5. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  6. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  8. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  11. Detailed Information regarding Entrance Exam for MBBS course for the year 2012?
  12. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  13. Detailed information about SNAP entrance exam?
  14. Entrance procedure to NSIT and DTU
  15. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  16. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  18. Procedure for re-appearing for MHT CET entrance test?
7th June 2016, 06:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in MG University PhD(Social Work) Entrance Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to appear for PhD Entrance Test of MG University. I want to apply for Social Work subject. Kindly provide me all the information related to this. I want to apply for this so kindly help me.

The aspirant should be a regular and permanent teacher from the government and Aided Colleges affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University and from the University Departments, only will be granted part time registration. All the other candidates admitted to PhD as full time scholars. The eligibility to do the PhD is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the degree, written test and interview. You can check the details in the university website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?