1st April 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu SLET for Physics?

Hello,
I want to apply for SLET in Physics
in Tamil Nadu state.
Kindly tell me information of SLET
in Tamil Nadu and also the eligibility
for giving SLET?
With Regards-
Kirthi Kannan

4th April 2015, 05:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu SLET for Physics?

Candidates who have completed their Master's degree with minimum 55% of marks(50 percent marks in case of SC/ST/PC/PH candidates) are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET exam. So, if you have completed your Master's degree, you are eligible to apply for SLET exam.

Application Procedure:-
The notification for SLET exam 2015 has not released yet. After the release of notification, you can apply for SLET exam through online by visiting the following link
http://www.b-u.ac.in/
5th April 2015, 12:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu SLET for Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply for SLET in Physics
in Tamil Nadu state.
Kindly tell me information of SLET
in Tamil Nadu and also the eligibility
for giving SLET?
With Regards-
Kirthi Kannan
If you have completed masters degree in Physics then you are eligible for SLET exam.

Eligibility for SLET exam in Tamilnadu:-

Those candidate who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for SLET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?