5th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in JEST for study PhD in Physics?

Hello,
Can somebody inform me of JEST.
I have completed my M.Sc in Physics and
I want to do PhD in Physics.
Please tell me the details of JEST
and also the procedure for applying.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in JEST to study PhD in Physical Sciences? Detailed information about JEST?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  3. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  4. Information about Ph.D entrance exam for PG in Physics student?
  5. Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  7. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  9. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  12. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  14. old papes of JEST (physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  16. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  17. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  18. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
10th April 2015, 11:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in JEST for study PhD in Physics?

Since you have completed M..Sc (Physics) you are certainly eligible to pursue Ph.D in Physics. Candidates from M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech in relevant disciplines are eligible for doing Ph.D Program (in Physics). To apply for JEST Entrance Examination, you are required to register yourself first. So there you are required to enter the user name, Email ID and Other credentials and Click on Sign In button. After this, whenever you wish to login, then you are required to enter the same details and click Login button. Remember you can apply for JEST Examination only after logging in properly with proper login credentials.

Click here for JEST Participating Institutes

Click here for JEST Detailed Information and FAQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?