22nd December 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?

sir. i am student of M.Sc.app physics(previous) with 61% Marks. i wants to do integerated M.Sc Phd. in physics through J.E.S.T. Please send the information to me for admision in M.Sc phd. How become admision in M.Sc phd. through J.E.S.T. What will be last date of Applicatiom form 2012 9794818814(Anil kumar)

5th January 2014, 10:19 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Post Re: Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?

JEST i.e Joint Entrance Screening Test and the examination notification has been already released and last date for receipt of application was closed on 15 December 2013. This examination is conducted for admission to Ph.D programme// Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience.

Eligibility criteria to apply for course, the candidate should have a completed M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in related application from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum specificed.

Important Dates of JEST Exam :-

-->> Last Date for Receipt of application :- 15 December 2013.
-->> Date of Written Examination :- 16 February 2014.

More details, Visit the official website :- https://www.jest.org.in/

I am attached the syllabus and model question paper of JEST Examination and i hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf phys-sample-qp.pdf(161.3 KB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf JEST_syllabus_2014_rev.pdf(151.6 KB, 141 views)
20th February 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in integrated M.Sc Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?

Want to know how to be able to get admissions into MPhil/PhD. Any vacancy for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?