19th February 2015, 03:08 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?

I finished Ms.C degree in atomics and molecular physics at Isfahan
university which is one of the best universities in Iran. I am so
interested to continue my education for phd degree in a good and
group same as this university and at the moment I do not have any
scholarship.i want to rigester please inform me that how can i apply
for phd physics.
Regards:Zohreh Khosravi

20th February 2015, 10:56 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?

You can apply for Ph.D admission through GRE. In most of the foreign Universities the admission in Ph.D is based on the score obtained in GRE. You have got the right qualification to become eligible for Ph.D admission. All you have to do is appear for an entrance exam which is GRE for getting admission abroad or you can apply for directly in any University in your country on the basis of your Master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements? 1 19th May 2017 05:29 PM
How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics? 1 9th November 2016 04:31 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: