9th January 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Details of CSIR examination and other Ph.D entrance exams held every year?

Hello Sir/Madam,

Sir/Madam i have completed post graduation in medical microbiology from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences with 68% of aggregate marks. I want to appear for CSIR examination and other Ph.D entrance examinations. I request you to please mail me the information regarding the examinaitons, syllabus, question paper pattern and time of next CSIR notification and other Ph.D entrance examination.
Thanking you,

regards
shravani

29th January 2014, 07:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of CSIR examination and other Ph.D entrance exams held every year?

The candidates who are willing to teach in Degree colleges or Universities in across India,then you will have to necessarily write the CSIR-National Eligibility Test exam.The Junior Research Fellowship/NET exam is conducted twice a year.You can expect the examination would be held in the months of JUNE and DECEMBER.

For this exam,to be eligible the minimum qualification must be a Bachelor Degree from a
recognized university.The bachelor degrees allowed are,
B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc or its equivalent degree.The upper age limit allowed is 28 years,If in case of Reserved candidates there will be 5 years of age relaxation.

You need to concentrate on the topics such as Algebra,Analysis,Complex analysis,Differential equations,Mathematics,Statistics,Numerical ability,Logical reasoning,Graphical analysis,Numerical ability,Series formation,Puzzle,Analytical and numerical ability and more.

Some of the National entrance tests for Ph.D are given below -

NCBS,ICMR,CSIR-UGC NET exam,Manipal university,GATE,JNU Ph.D Entrance,University of Hyderabad Ph.D Entrance exam,National Brain research Centre Ph.D entrance exam,AIIMS Phd Entrance exam,NDRI Ph.D entrance exam,IISC Ph.D entrance exam,Indian Agricultural Research institute Ph.D entrance exam,BITS Pilani PhD entrance examination and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?