27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?

Sir
I want to know the details about doing PhD
in Computer Application. Now I am doing MCA.
I prefer to do PhD after completing MCA.
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study Ph.D for MCA candidate?
  4. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  5. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  9. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  11. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  12. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  16. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Application if completed MCA from IGNOU?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
30th June 2015, 02:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?

You must crack the NET Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with the JRF Scholarship.
So you must start your preparation for the Examination as soon as you can.
The Course of PhD in Computer Application is a very good scope for you and once completed a job is almost assured for the candidate having a PhD Degree in Computer Application.
During the course of your PhD you must complete a research oriented work and once you complete the work which generally takes nearly 3 years to complete you will be awarded with the Degree of PhD.
During your PhD Course you will be provided with a guide who will guide you throughout your research work and you will need his help to complete your research work.
So complete your MCA and crack the Entrance Examination to get into the course of PhD which is one of the best courses available.
14th July 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?

If net is not qualified is there any possibility to get ADM for PhD computer application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?