23rd March 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?

Hello,
I am doing MCA in 2nd semester now,
I want to do PhD in Computer Science.
Please tell me about procedure for doing PhD?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  4. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. Cochin University, B.Tech In Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the duration for MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  12. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  13. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  14. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?
  16. Can I do M.Sc in CS after the completion of B.Sc in IT?
  17. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  18. Name of Software companies and procedure to get job training?
28th March 2015, 03:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?

After completion of MCA degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University you can apply for Ph.D admission. Those in final year can also apply but they have to produce a reference letter from the college Principal. Therefore, at present you are not eligible because you are in 2nd semester only and there is a fair amount of time left to complete MCA degree.

You must be well prepared for exams like NET/SLET/JRF if you aim is doing Ph.D in future. If you clear any one of these exams then you will have great chance of getting admission in a top University. You can also apply for other entrance exam if you don't qualify any of these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?