18th November 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Details about M.Sc and PhD Clinical Research course? How can a MBBS and MD do it in distance mode?

I am MBBS, DGO (O&G) and MD(Privately done). Please let me know the details about M.Sc and PhD Clinical Research course? How can I do it in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions to do Clinical Research in distance mode
  2. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  3. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  5. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  6. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in Clinical Psychology in distance learning?
  7. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  8. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  9. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  10. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work? -- [New]
  11. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  12. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  13. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  14. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  16. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  18. Distance Diploma colleges offering Clinical Linguistic course in India?
21st November 2017, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about M.Sc and PhD Clinical Research course? How can a MBBS and MD do it in distance mode?

There are some private clinical research institutes, which offer distance mode courses to working professionals. If you are working in the same field, then you will be eligible for it.

Admission is mostly through entrance exam at reputed universities and institutions. Just apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned institute or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?