25th March 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch?

I have completed 10th and interested to study Diploma engineering course from Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from here? Seats available in Mechanical branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  2. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi? Seats available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch?
  3. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  4. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  5. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  8. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  9. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  10. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  11. What is Manu B.Ed entrance exam date
  12. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  13. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  14. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  15. When the application for PhD(Arabic) admission will be released in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  16. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can i do Diploma in Pharmacy through distance learning?
  18. What's the fee of Moulana Azad National University for 2nd year M.A(Urdu stream) students?
27th March 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th and interested to study Diploma engineering course from Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from here? Seats available in Mechanical branch?

The eligibility to study the Diploma Engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a pass in Class X or SSLC or equivalent Board examination with 35% marks. The Maulana Azad National Urdu University Polytechnic offers the following programs: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Diploma in Information Technology. For each branch the intake is 60 seats only, and admission to the course is done on the basis of an entrance test. The Maulana Azad National Urdu University does not offer the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The Maulana Azad National Urdu University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?