17th March 2015, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

When PhD entrance test will held at Jamshedpur Women's College?

I have done M.Com from jamshedpur women's college. So when phd entrance test form will be held?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of release of B.Ed exam forms of the following colleges?
  2. When will the B.Ed forms be available in college counters of following college? How may I get details for the same?
  3. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Which college is the best for me? What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance test?
  7. Which are the essential things to be undertaken to apply for Ph.D in university? Is there any entrance test held for Ph.D?
  8. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  9. Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE which was held at Cauvery Womens College?
  10. Is there any college in Gandhinagar or Ahmedabad for PhD in English Literature? In which month forms are issued and when entrance test takes place?
  11. When will the Ph.d entrance test held for MSc Microbiology students?
  12. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  13. Sample papers for PhD Management entrance test
  14. What is the date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna
  15. How to do PhD in Pharmacology at VET College?
  16. Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in Commerce held by Kumaon University?
  17. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  18. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
21st May 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When PhD entrance test will held at Jamshedpur Women's College?

I have done M. Com from jamshedpur women's college. When PhD exam will be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?