29th June 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D through GATE exam?

Hello,
I have completed B.Tech with Mechanical branch and now I want to study Ph.D. I want to study Ph.D through GATE exam. So, please tell me eligibility criteria to do Ph.D through GATE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  4. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  7. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  10. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  12. Research centres in India and criteria for enrollment in PhD?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. What qualifications we should have for doing Ph.D?
  15. PG course in NIPER after B.Pharma from RGUHS?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in IIT-Madras for PhD(Civil Engineering) program through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
5th July 2016, 01:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D through GATE exam?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt Ph.D course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates age must be below 28 years.
Candidates must have a valid UGC-NET score card or GATE scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?