7th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?

How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion which I can follow and get prepared for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as possible. Thank you!

9th March 2017, 01:49 PM
Manishsony91

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?

Dear candidate it will depend on the subject you choose to do PhD in. In most of the Institutes the Eligibility Criteria to gain admission to a PhD in Management is Masters Degree with 55% marks. In some subjects, doing a Masters in Philosophy (M.Phil) is a prerequisite to start PhD.As per eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?