29th June 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc Mathematics with Computer candidate do Ph.D in Computer from Osmania University? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Hello sir, I have competed M.Sc Mathematics with Computer and now I want to do Ph.D in Computers from Osmania University. Is there any chance to do Ph.D in Computer? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  4. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  5. Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam of Osmania University for Computer Science? How to prepare for it?
  6. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  7. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  8. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  9. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  10. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  12. What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade? -- [New]
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  14. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  15. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)?
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  18. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Mathematics with Computer candidate do Ph.D in Computer from Osmania University? How to prepare for entrance exam?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do Ph.D in Computer after the completion of M.Sc in Mathematics with Computer as a subject. Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to study Ph.D course. To prepare for the entrance examination of Ph.D, you need to complete the syllabus of M.Sc very well with covering all the topics, questions will be related from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?