6th December 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration to do Ph.D or M.Phil after M.Sc Zoology? How much salary I can get after completion of Ph.D?

Dear sir, I have completed M.Sc Zoology and want to pursue any of Ph.D or M.Phil. What is the eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of this course? How much salary I can get after completion of Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  2. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  7. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  8. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  9. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  10. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  13. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Principle or Assistant Professor in a College of Tamil Nadu after completing B.Sc (Zoology), MA (English), MPhil (Edu), PhD (Edu)? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  16. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  17. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  18. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
6th February 2017, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration to do Ph.D or M.Phil after M.Sc Zoology? How much salary I can get after completion of Ph.D?

For M.Phil or Ph.D admission, you need to have at least 55% marks in M.Sc degree to apply for it. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

Fee structures varies from one university to another. If you can get into a government funded university or institute, then it will be very economical. Salary depends on your caliber and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?