29th January 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D. after M.Tech in Dairy Technology?

My name is lokesh. Now i have completed my M.tech in dairy technology course. I am looking forward to get admission in Ph.D. course now. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the same?

from lokesh

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  2. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  3. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D. after M.Tech in Dairy Technology? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  7. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?
  9. From where to get the previous years question papers of National Eligibility Test with respect to Dairy Technology Subject?
  10. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  11. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  12. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad?
  13. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  14. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  15. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
29th January 2016, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Ph.D. after M.Tech in Dairy Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is lokesh. Now i have completed my M.tech in dairy technology course. I am looking forward to get admission in Ph.D. course now. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the same?

from lokesh
You have completed M.Tech in Dairy Technology so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid GATE score card.
29th January 2016, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in any PH.D programme you need to have post graduate degree in the respective field with at least 55% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission in most of the universities is through entrance exam and interview. Reputed universities prefer NET/SET score and don't conduct any entrance exam. They have just interview stage for candidates who have good academic record with one of the above mentioned scores.
29th January 2016, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for Ph.D in Dairy Science and Technology:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Ph.D in Dairy Science and Technology course after completion of M.Tech in Dairy Technology. The minimum educational qualification required for doing Ph.D in Dairy Science and Technology course is,

>> Master Degree in Dairy Science
* Dairy Microbiology
* Dairy Chemistry
* Dairy Engineering
* Food Technology
* Food Science
* Dairy Technology
>> M.Sc Agriculture (Dairy Science or Dairy Technology)
>> M.V.Sc (Dairy Science or Animal Products Technology)

As you have completed M.Tech in Dairy Technology course, I am sure you are very certainly eligible to pursue Ph.D in Dairy Science and Technology course.
29th January 2016, 11:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

from lokesh
Yes, you are eligible to apply for PhD after completing M.Tech. The candidate is eligible for the admission to the PhD course only if he/she have passed Master's degree course with a minimum of two years from any recognized university. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% excluding grace marks from a recognized university. The candidate need to clear the UGC NET entrance exam in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?