1st February 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science

I m a science graduate B.sc(H) Polymer science from DU. I want to do B.ed from DU. what is the selection criterion for this? what is the syllabus for entrance test? when admission forms will be out? what is the last date? from where we get forum? is there any minimum percentage essential to fill up the admission forum? what are the suitable coaching institutes for preparation of B.ed exams? what are the tentative dates for exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  3. Date of SLET exam in Andra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus for it?
  4. Date of SLET exam in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus?
  5. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  7. Best universities in China and USA to study M.Tech in Polymer Science -- [New]
  8. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  9. How can I join Indian Army after scoring 60% marks?
  10. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  11. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  12. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  15. How to join Indian Navy after completion of 10+2 being a candidate of General category? Required Documents to apply for Indian Navy?
  16. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
1st February 2011, 03:55 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science

Hi, Dear
For B.ed , forms will be available in march end or april first week , you can get the forms from SBI bank branchs and you can submit the forms in CIE Institute in DU, near metro station. 50 percent marks is must for the admission, before admission you have to give entrance exam. entrance exam will held in may. you can also give entrance exam of B.ed from ip university also.

All the best
1st February 2011, 05:59 PM
satyabroto

Smile Re: Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a science graduate B.sc(H) Polymer science from DU. I want to do B.ed from DU. what is the selection criterion for this? what is the syllabus for entrance test? when admission forms will be out? what is the last date? from where we get forum? is there any minimum percentage essential to fill up the admission forum? what are the suitable coaching institutes for preparation of B.ed exams? what are the tentative dates for exam?
Hello, for pursuing B.ed from DU you first have go through the entrance exam and then after clearing that you supposed to face the interview. But remember one thing fill your form carefully and then select your preferred subjects, you must have a most graduate degree then only you are eligible to teach senior classes in the school after completing your B.ed.
Course of the entrance exam are maths, science.social sciences all up to 10th grade, apart from that general knowledge as wel .
26th February 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science

sylllabus & eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary
26th March 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Pls give me modal paper of b.ed. For maths of d.u.
26th April 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

hello i am rupali i want to know what is eligibility require for bed entrance exam
9th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

hello.. this is jyoti.I get to know that pattern of b.ed entrance test has changed i want to know the new pattern of exam.pls let me know as soon as possible.i'll be thankful to u.
18th August 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

only up to 10th level ? i had listened that upto graduation level question will be asked
1st May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus to be followed for social studies methodology for ed.cet examination? What are the tips(or)ways for preparing for the ed.cet exam. Appropriate answers will be appreciated. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?