9th May 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do M.Phil in Modern Physics from Cochin University of Science and Technology? When to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to know eligibility criteria to do M.Phil in Modern Physics from Cochin University of Science and Technology? When to apply for it?

24th May 2017, 12:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.Phil in Modern Physics from Cochin University of Science and Technology? When to apply for it?

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her M.Sc in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to pursue M.Phil in modern physics. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST caste will enjoy 5% marks relaxation. The department admission test (DAT) will be held on 17th June 2017. You can apply till the last week of May 2017. For further details you can visit the official website of Cochin University which is mentioned below:
http://www.cusat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?