8th February 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Ph.D in mass communication and journalism course after MCA?

Hi sir, I completed my Mca in 2011. Can I eligible for do PhD, if I eligible can I take the Mass Communication and Journalism course in PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist?
  4. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  6. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  7. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  8. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  9. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  10. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  11. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  14. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  15. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  17. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  18. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2016, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Ph.D in mass communication and journalism course after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I completed my Mca in 2011. Can I eligible for do PhD, if I eligible can I take the Mass Communication and Journalism course in PhD.
You have completed MCA degree so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Mass Communication and Journalism.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Mass Communication and Journalism from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Mass Communication and Journalism. There is no age criteria.

You must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?