7th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Physics in IIT-Bombay for a candidate who has secured 53.6% in M.Sc?

Hello,
What is eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Physics from IIT-Bombay? I have got 53.6% marks in M.Sc Physics so am I eligible for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  3. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  5. After M.Sc is there any scope to do PhD from IIT? Information about leading institutes in India where PhD can be done?
  6. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  7. How to complete doctorate degree in condensed matter physics? I have completed MSc in Physics from IIT Bombay
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  9. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  10. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering in IIT Bombay? Whats the duration of the course?
  15. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  17. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
17th October 2015, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Physics in IIT-Bombay for a candidate who has secured 53.6% in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What is eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Physics from IIT-Bombay? I have got 53.6% marks in M.Sc Physics so am I eligible for that?
You have got 53.6% in M.Sc (Physics) so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in IIT Bombay.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?