4th December 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Microbiology) admission in Kuvempu University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Microbiology from Kuvempu University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th December 2018, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Microbiology) admission in Kuvempu University?

You need to have at least a masters degree in same subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university.

Those who have got NET/SET/GATE/JRF score, will be exempted from written or entrance exam stage. Also, those who have 5 years of relevant experience or MPhil degree will be exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?