24th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Please guide me to admit my sister in PhD in bengali in kolkata this year 2016. regards, samar dey. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to followed for the same?

1st April 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Please guide me to admit my sister in PhD in bengali in kolkata this year 2016. regards, samar dey. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to followed for the same?

You can study the PhD in Bengali in University of Calcutta. For the admission, you have to apply by downloading the application form from website or can apply through offline. Applications should be submitted to the HOD of Bengali Department. Candidates who have obtained Master’s Degree in Bengali with at least 55% marks can apply to the PhD in Bengali. The admission to the course will be done through written test and interview. Candidates who have already passed UGC / NET / SET / SLET / M.Phil Bengali are exempted from the written test and they can appear directly for the interview. The above given is the admission procedure to join PhD in Bengali in University of Calcutta. The University of Calcutta website link is Click Here
11th September 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?

I have completed m.A from rabindra bharoti university in the year of 2017 , and i got 53% marks , now i want to complete p.hd .... and for that i really dont know what is the process , and also i engage in a job ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?