2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get school based job based on UGC NET score?

Hello Sir, how are you? Sir I am UGC NET qualified in Punjabi subject but my percentage in M.A is 54.50. Am I eligible for assistant professor. May I also apply for school based job but am not B.Ed qualified. Please reply Sir on my mail ID ([email protected]).

3rd October 2017, 09:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get school based job based on UGC NET score?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for any assistant professor job after qualifying in thr UGC NET examination. Since you have qualified in the NET examination, you must apply for the Ph.D course in the relevant field from a recognized University. Once you complete your Ph.D course, you can very much apply for the Assistant Professor job in a particular college.
For the school teacher job, you must have to complete the B.Ed course in the particular specialization.
4th October 2017, 12:34 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get school based job based on UGC NET score?

With regret I have to inform you that it is mandatory for a candidate to have 55% marks in masters degree and have qualified UGC NET so as to get assistant professor job.
Since, you have scored 54.5% in your masters degree, so you are not eligible for the aforesaid job.
In order to get teaching job in school, you must have to do B.Ed course after completion of bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?