25th August 2013, 03:27 PM
smoun25

How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics

i am stduying in bsc 1st year and after the completion of bsc i want to take admission in iiser mohali in ms phd in physics
can u pls tell me..how i prapare for jest and what are the possible entrence test for taking adm. in ms phd
thank you..

2nd May 2014, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics

Syllabus for an aptitude test for getting the admission in integrated phd mathematics in iiser mohali? ???
5th June 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a b tech passed student....am I eligible to participate for msc phd program in IISER KOLKATA?
23rd June 2023, 06:09 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To take admission in the MS-Ph.D. program in Physics at IISER Mohali (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali), you need to follow the admission process set by the institute. Here are the general steps to apply:

Check Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the MS-Ph.D. program in Physics at IISER Mohali. The specific eligibility requirements can be found on the official website of IISER Mohali or in the admission brochure.

Research Areas and Faculty: Explore the research areas and faculty members in the Physics department at IISER Mohali. Identify the research area that aligns with your interests and find potential research supervisors whose work you find compelling.

Admission Notification: Keep an eye on the official website of IISER Mohali or other relevant sources for the admission notification. The notification will provide details about the application dates, availability of online application forms, and other important information.

Fill the Application Form: Fill out the online application form available on the official website during the specified application period. Provide accurate and complete information as required. Make sure to review the application form before submitting to avoid any errors.

Prepare Supporting Documents: Gather all the necessary supporting documents required for the application. This typically includes academic transcripts, mark sheets, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and any other documents specified in the application form or admission brochure.

Letters of Recommendation: Request letters of recommendation from professors or individuals who can speak to your academic abilities, research potential, and suitability for the MS-Ph.D. program in Physics. Choose referees who are familiar with your work and can provide strong recommendations.

Statement of Purpose: Write a well-crafted statement of purpose that outlines your motivation, research interests, and career goals. Explain why you are interested in pursuing the MS-Ph.D. program in Physics at IISER Mohali and how it aligns with your academic and research background.

Application Fee: Pay the application fee as specified by IISER Mohali. The fee details and payment methods will be provided in the admission notification or on the official website.

Submit Application: Review your application, ensure that all required documents are included, and submit your application before the deadline.

Entrance Exam and Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an entrance exam and/or interview. Prepare for the exam and interview by revising the core concepts of Physics and be prepared to discuss your research interests and motivations.

Final Selection: The final selection will be based on various factors, including your performance in the entrance exam, interview, academic record, letters of recommendation, and statement of purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?