1st November 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?

Hi
i am 29 yrs .i had done my graduation from Delhi university in B.A
also iam doing my MBA-HR from SMU Distance Learning
i wanna ask that what is the age ,eligibility and other objectives to appear for this ugc,csir net exam and accept the students from corresponce courses also
thanks
divisha

3rd November 2014, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?

You must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for UGC NET. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Hence, complete your MBA HR with the above percentage and you will surely be eligible to apply for UGC NET.

For Lecturership (LS) there is no age limit and you can apply for it any number of times, if you have the education qualification.

For JRF there is age limit of 28 years. Age relaxation is given to candidates who belong to reserved category.

Correspondence course is definitely accepted, if done from a recognized distance education University. SMU Distance Learning is a recognized University, therefore, you shouldn't worry about anything.

Just be prepared for UGC NET because it is a national level exam and competition will be very high. For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?