7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of PhD(Political Science) course which is available in International College for Girls, Jaipur. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  4. Fee expenses of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  6. Course structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls? Does they offer placement facility?
  7. Colleges in Jaipur providing BA in International Relationship and Political Science?
  8. Admission criteria and fee structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls?
  9. Mass Communication graduate can do MA in Psycho?
  10. B.Tech in Textile engineer can do MA in Geography?
  11. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any entrance exam available for M.A.(Women's Studies) admission in International College for Girls? Course structure of this course?
  13. How many seats are there for AIPMT/RPMT?
  14. Part time Civil Engineering Diploma colleges in Rajasthan and Delhi?
  15. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  16. What is the MCA fee structure for Biryani college, Jaipur recommended by RTU university?
  17. How many BCom(Human Resource Management) seats are available in International College for Girls?
  18. Fee structure of HS Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon?
30th June 2022, 04:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

The Course Structure of PhD Political Science at International College For Girls, Jaipur is:-

*Survey Research Methods

*Research Design

*Political and Economic Challenges

*Statistics and Data Collection

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?