10th July 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Actuarial Science from International School of Actuarial Sciences. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  4. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  6. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  7. B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?
  8. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility to appear in Actuarial Common Entrance Test for a candidate with 60% in 12th PCM?
  10. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  11. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Actuarial Science for graduation after 12th from Humanities?
  14. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  15. Actuary after 12th if interested in mathematics
  16. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  17. What portion of Mathematics is included in B.Sc(Electronics) course?
  18. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th July 2018, 01:23 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Upper age limit is not required.

You can get admission after clearing entrance examination or direct admission is also possible.
16th July 2018, 01:03 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?

International School of Actuarial Sciences is one of the most prestigious institutes of the country. Getting a seat there is a dream for many. It offers PGDM in many courses.

The eligibility criteria for PGDM is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for PGDM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?