7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Political Science) course in International College for Girls, Jaipur. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  4. Course structure of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  7. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  8. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  9. Colleges in Jaipur providing BA in International Relationship and Political Science?
  10. List of Boarding schools in Jaipur offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  12. Arts colleges in Jaipur of Shridhar University and admission procedure for the same?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  14. What's the procedure to take admission in 10+2(Science) in for Nirmala college(Ranchi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Mass Communication graduate can do MA in Psycho? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any International School to study HS Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
30th June 2022, 04:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

The admission procedure to study PhD Political Science at International College for Girls , Jaipur is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks in a relevant field from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance of UGC NET, CSIR and GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?