7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

I have an interest to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  4. Course structure of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  7. Colleges in Jaipur providing BA in International Relationship and Political Science?
  8. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  9. Mass Communication graduate can do MA in Psycho?
  10. Admission procedure to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  11. Is there any muslim scholarship available for girls to study B.Tech computer science?
  12. List of engineering colleges approved by AICTE in Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Rajasthan?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for M.A.(Women's Studies) admission in International College for Girls? Course structure of this course?
  18. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
14th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, candidates have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) for the admission to study PhD Political Science in The IIS University. Candidates with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD Political Science in The IIS University. Admission to the PhD Political Science is done through the Research Entrance Test conducted by the university. The IIS University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?