18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BCom(Human Resource Management) from International College for Girls. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  2. Admission procedure to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  3. Fee expenses of BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  4. How many BCom(Human Resource Management) seats are available in International College for Girls?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  11. Course structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls? Does they offer placement facility?
  12. Can I get Lucknow after scoring 332?
  13. HRM objective type books?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  15. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Industry Integrated) in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  16. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission criteria and fee structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study Master's in Human Resource Management in IISWBM?
28th April 2023, 03:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) at International College for Girls.

Candidates must have 12th passed with commerce stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?