7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is PhD(Political Science) which is available in International College for Girls, Jaipur. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  4. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Apollo International School?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  6. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  7. Course structure of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?
  8. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?
  10. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  13. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  17. Fee expenses of BA(International Relations) in Marbella International University Centre?
  18. Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
15th September 2019, 04:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur is given below.

First-year = Rs.72500

Second-year = Rs.67100

Third-year = Rs.67100

THe duration of Ph.D. (Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?