7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Women’s Studies) in Karnataka State Women’s University?

Hi, I am a student of MEd with Physical Education stream. After completing my MEd with Physical Education, I want to do PhD in Women’s Studies. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Women’s Studies) in Karnataka State Women’s University?

Related Questions:
15th September 2019, 02:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Women’s Studies) in Karnataka State Women’s University?

The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Women's Studies is 3 years. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Women’s Studies) in Karnataka State Women’s University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Women's Studies is 55%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?