7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Women’s Studies) in Karnataka State Women’s University?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of PhD in Women’s Studies course of Karnataka State Women’s University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses of M.Com in Karnataka State WomenÂ’s University, Bijapur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(WomenÂ’s Studies) in Karnataka State WomenÂ’s University?
  3. How many PhD(WomenÂ’s Studies) seats are available in Karnataka State WomenÂ’s University?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(WomenÂ’s Studies) in Karnataka State WomenÂ’s University?
  5. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  6. Fee expenses of MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Fee expenses of PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  9. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  11. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  15. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses in Bidar, Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  17. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
12th August 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Women’s Studies) in Karnataka State Women’s University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of PhD in Women’s Studies course of Karnataka State Women’s University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of PhD Women’s Studies in Karnataka State Women’s University are as follows:

Application form fee – Rs 720
PhD Entrance Test fee – Rs 1250
Registration fees – Rs 2930
Term fees – Rs 3115
Library fee per year – Rs 785
Insurance fund per year – Rs 50
Medical examination fee – Rs 205
Examination fees at the time of submission of synopsis – Rs 4875
PhD Term Examination fees – Rs 5865 per term
Thesis submission fees – Rs 290

Candidates have to contact the Karnataka State Women’s University for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?