27th June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of M.Com in Karnataka State Women’s University, Bijapur?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Com now I want to do
M.Com from Karnataka State Women’s University, Bijapur.
Can you please tell me the procedure for admission?
Also the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  3. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  4. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Is it possible to get a job in Bijapur City Karnataka? I am trying for NTPC jobs
  6. When will the CGPE exams be held in Karnataka and what is the application procedure?
  7. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. What is the donation for MBBS course in Bijapur colleges? How to get admission in Bijapur College?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  14. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  15. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  16. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  17. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University after completing diploma in mechanical engineerin
  18. Courses which are available after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of M.Com in Karnataka State Women%u2019s University, Bijapur?

What is the procudure and best colleges for doing M.Com in Bangalore after completion of B.Com from Andhra Pradesh ( S V University)
8th June 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of M.Com in Karnataka State Women%u2019s University, Bijapur?

Hello I complete the B.com degree and I want to go for M.com how to apply application for entrance exam and send me fee structure and also what are the best colleges for M.com
6th June 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom by ballary university I want to do mcom by karnataka state Women's university pls tell me the process and fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?