3rd November 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to appear in DEET for MBBS doctor?

Hello
I m a mbbs doctor......and now im
planning to give deet exam....
please let me know if i m eligible for deet exam
thank you and regards

5th November 2014, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity to appear in DEET for MBBS doctor?

DEET stands for Doctor Eligibility Entrance Test. To appear for DEET examination, candidates must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

-->Candidates must have obtained Master's degree or equivalent from a university recognised by AIU with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in the relevant subjects.

-->Candidates can also apply for DEET examination under Result Awaited category, if he/she is appearing in the final year of Master degree course. These candidates need to submit the proof of Master degree marks list for declaration of their results.

Since, you have completed Bachelor's degree, you are not eligible to appear for DEET examination. So, you must have to complete the Master degree course from a recognised university to be eligible to appear for DEET examination.
5th November 2014, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity to appear in DEET for MBBS doctor?

DEET is Doctoral Eligibility Entrance Test conducted by various Universities for giving admission into Ph.D program in various fields.

One must have a Master's Degree with at least 55% marks, then only they can apply for DEET. There is relaxation in marks for reserved category candidates.

Therefore, MBBS candidates are not eligible for this exam. If you interest in research, then you must apply for CSIR NET.

MBBS candidates are eligible for CSIR NET and after clearing you will be eligible for Junior Research Fellowships which is a very step towards Ph.D in your field.

For more information visit http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/jrfsrfra2.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?