12th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD in Engineering for B.Tech Automobile student?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Engineering. I am doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to give for doing PhD in Engineering? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  4. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  5. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  6. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  8. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  9. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for 10th PSEB candidate?
  11. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  15. Procedure to appear in PhD entrance exam for M.Pharamcy student?
  16. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
15th April 2016, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD in Engineering for B.Tech Automobile student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do PhD in Engineering. I am doing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to give for doing PhD in Engineering? Please reply as soon as possible.
Sorry, it is not possible to study PhD in Engineering after B.Tech Automobile. The eligibility to study PhD in Engineering is a pass in M.E / M.Tech / M.S in the relevant branch with minimum 55% marks. The aspirant has to study M.Tech to do PhD in Engineering. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the PhD programme. The universities conduct entrance examination separately for the admission to the PhD programme. The research programme is available in many universities in India.
15th April 2016, 12:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD in Engineering for B.Tech Automobile student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completion of B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, you can do Ph.D in in Engineering through CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
16th April 2016, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam for PH.d in Engineering :

>> National Center or Biologicl sciences

>> CSIR UGC NET

?? JNU PH D

>> ICMR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?