6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Environmental Science from GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  3. How many PhD(Environmental Science) seats are available in GITAM Institute of Science?
  4. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  6. Names of the good colleges offering MSc Electronics in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course duration of PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  9. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  10. Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  13. How to do B.Tech through correspondence?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  15. How can I join M.E after doing B.E?
  16. Which branch can I get after scoring 2547 rank in GAT?
  17. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  18. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
12th August 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Environmental Science from GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Admission to the PhD Environmental Studies in GITAM Institute of Science is done through a PhD Admission Test conducted by the university. Eligibility to study PhD Environmental Studies at GITAM Institute of Science is an MSc degree in Environmental Studies or Environmental Science or any PG degree in Science or MPharm or MVSc or MSc Agriculture or Management or Engineering (ME / MTech / MSc (Engineering). GITAM Institute of Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?