6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Environmental Science which is available in GITAM Institute of Science. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

12th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Environmental Science which is available in GITAM Institute of Science. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

The course duration of PhD Environmental Studies in GITAM Institute of Science is three years for full time and four years for part time students. Students who have passed MSc degree in Environmental Science or Environmental Studies or any PG degree in Science or MPharm or MVSc or MSc Agriculture or Engineering (ME / MTech / MSc Engineering) or Management are eligible to study PhD Environmental Studies at GITAM Institute of Science. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?