6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Environmental Science. I want to do this PhD program from GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  2. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  4. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  5. How many PhD(Environmental Science) seats are available in GITAM Institute of Science? -- [New]
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?
  11. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  14. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  16. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  17. Names of the good colleges offering MSc Electronics in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration of PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?
30th June 2022, 06:54 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science?

No,you will not get a stipend to study PhD Environmental science at GITAM Institute of Science.

The admission procedure to study PhD Environmental science is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?