2nd June 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Shoolini University for studying PhD in Microbiology. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10+2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?
  3. How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Shoolini University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?
  5. List of universities and eligibility to do PhD in Agronomy? Does Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences, Solan provides PhD?
  6. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?
  11. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  13. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  14. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  15. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  16. What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
23rd July 2022, 01:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Microbiology at Shoolini University is:-

*Microbial Genetics

*Virology

*Microbiology Pathogenicity

*Immunology

*Molecular Biology

The admission procedure to study PhD Microbiology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in a relevant field from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?